The MIT Muzaffarpur Alumni (MITAA) Mentorship Program offers every existing student a unique opportunity to develop relationships with other alumni and allows him or her to explore the information and advice related to academic and professional development. It builds a synergy between present students and the alumni and leads to developing a strong, global network of MITians.
- Bring together students and mentors (alumni) based on common career interests and experiences.
- Frequent and continuous dialogue between the student and the mentor on a wide range of topics.
- Helping the students to identify research and higher study opportunities across the globe.
- Helping the students to network with the MITAA community all over the globe.
- Guiding students to participate in Research activities, Entrepreneurial ventures, Real-time industry projects in tandem with student bodies.
Students will select their own mentor from our database that best matches their career and personal needs based on the profiles that mentors have completed. Students are the best judge of their preference and needs. They can only request one mentor at a time. The mentor receives an email with the request and can choose to accept or decline the request. Once the match has been confirmed, and the information is sent to each participant the student is responsible for contacting his/her mentor as soon as possible. It is very important for alumni to respond to the request within one week. If there is no response to the request, however, the students can cancel the request and search for another mentor.